Providing Tattoo Booth Rentals For The New York Tattoo Show
If you’re interested in renting a booth at the New York Tattoo Show in NYC or Long Island then you’re in luck. We have a number of different tattoo booth rentals to choose from. Whether you’re looking to book a booth at The No Limits Tattoo Expo or The Long Island Tattoo Convention, you can easily find the right size booth that will suit you and your clients needs.
Below is a list of tattoo booth rental information for both the Resorts World Casino tattoo show and the Long Island Tattoo Convention.
How To Reserve A Booth At New York Tattoo Show
There is a number of ways in which you can reserve a booth. The easiest way to reserve a booth is by registering online. We have a number of ways in which we can be reached. You can either contact us via phone, email or live chat. We have an operator standing by to help answer ay questions you have about pricing, travel and much more.
What Are The Requirements To Reserving A Booth?
There is number of requirements to reserving a booth at the New York Tattoo Show. Below is a list of items that you need in order to participate at our convention. All U.S. artists must supply a Blood Borne Pathogens Certification when booking a booth. Over seas artists may supply their proper certifications they have in order to tattoo.
- Consistency. Artists are required to have a consistent portfolio or website where we can critique your work.
- Cleanliness. Artists should maintain a clean and sanitary environment at their shops and booths.
- Certified. Artists must have proper certifications to tattoo at our shows.
Tattoo Booth Space Information
- Single artist space (1 artist & 1 helper) comes with up to 2 weekend wristbands. (We pair you with another artist.)
- Standard (2 artists & 1 helper) comes with up to weekend wristbands.
- Double (up to 4 artists & 2 helpers) comes with up to 6 wristbands.
- Triple (up to 6 artists & 3 helpers) comes with up to 9 wristbands.
- Quad (up to 8 artists & 4 helpers) comes with up to 12 wristbands.
Corner booths are available in limited quantities and will be given to those who request a corner with payment in FULL only. Additional weekend wristbands for booth helpers can be purchased for $45 each for a limited time and are strictly for your additional help.
Each standard booth comes with: 4 chairs, 2 tables, 2 garbage pails, 1 sharps container, 1 power strip, 1 gallon water jug and the artist wristbands and laminates. A minimum of $300 deposit is needed to reserve your booth space.
For information and pricing on tattoo booth rentals, contact us or call (803) 578-9701.