SEMINARS AT THE NO LIMITS TATTOO SHOW LOCATED AT RESORTS WORLD CASINO NYC
SATURDAY MARCH 21st 1:00 pm
JOSE PEREZ JR.ADVANCED TATTOOING TECHNIQUES
No Limits Tattoo Show Saturday March 21st 2015 – 1:00 pm
This educational seminar developed by Jose Perez Jr is an opportunity to attain a more complete understanding of advanced tattooing techniques from an industry leading artist. Delve into the secrets of the effective use of backgrounds, compositional strategies, the importance of textures and how they can enhance the overall quality of a piece; as well as the importance of contrast and the use of a proper stencil. While geared towards black and grey artists, this seminar can enhance the techniques of a variety of artists. Any black and grey and color artist can learn tips and tricks that will improve their technique.
TBA – REMBER ORELLANA
No Limits Tattoo Show – Saturday March 21st 4:00pm-
Rember Orellana Seminar Smooth shading, Originality,and the Importance of Detail”
Learn from one of the best Black and Grey artists working today, Rember Orellana
Some of the topics that he will be covering are:
- Getting Creative
- Good Craftsmanship (straight lines, smooth shading)
- Dimension and Flow
- Accents of color in black & Gray
- Tips to stimulate your imagination while tattooing.
No Limits Tattoo Show – Sunday March 22nd 12:00 pm
PRE-REQUISITES FOR ELIMININK TRAINING: In order to attend this course, and become certified as an EliminInk Tattoo Removal Specialist, you must be one of the following:
- An Experienced Tattoo Artist;
- An Experienced Permanent Makeup Artist;
- A Physician; or
- A Nurse or Medical Aesthetician who is working under the super-vision of a physician.
Upon completion of training an EliminInk™ certificate will be given.
CYNERGY TRAINING PROGRAM GOALS
- Educate the student regarding the following:
(a) general principles related to the subject of tattoo removal
(b) EliminInk product line
(c) specific procedures used to remove a
tattoo using EliminInk™ Tattoo Removal
- Provide practical training that ensures completion of this program to become certified as an EliminInk™ Tattoo Removal Specialist.
At the completion of the program, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate that you have acquired a fundamental knowledge of the general principles related to the removal of body tattoos and permanent makeup.
- Demonstrate that you practice the proper protocols that you should implement before, during, and after completing a treatment.
- Demonstrate that you can follow the established protocol during a removal of a body tattoo, and/or removal of permanent makeup.
- Demonstrate that you can conduct a proper after-care briefing with a client.
- Exhibit a satisfactory level of comfort and confidence when you are working with a client both during and post procedure.
CYNERGY PROGRAM AGENDA
This session will focus on acquiring general background knowledge,
- The characteristics of different types of tattoo removal systems
and how they compare to EliminInk
- General product knowledge of Cynergy’s EliminInk ,
DermRenu and MicroNum
- Sterile/Sanitary protocols from pre-treatment to post-treatment
- Specific procedures to be followed during the removal of a body tattoo and in the removal of permanent make-up
- Basic knowledge of after-care instructions that is provided to a client
This session will be devoted to:
- Hands on practical experience.
- Question and answer forum
EliminInk vs. Laser & Other Technologies
The benefits of using EliminInk™ Tattoo Removal in comparison with that of the Q-Switched Laser and other technologies include:
- Simple to Use & Safe
- Lower Cost
- Fast Treatment Times
- More Comfortable Treatments
- No Messy Creams
- No Excision / Surgery
- Effective on All Colors
- Contains Its Own Scar Inhibitor
- Requires Fewer Treatments
EliminInk is not an acid
With EliminInk you can lighten existing tattoos before applying a cover-up. This gives you the artistic advantage to use the colors and design you want.
No adding lines of ink to distress names. Just use EliminInk to remove or lighten the name.
One day certification class required
DON’T SEND YOUR CLIENTS AWAY WHEN YOU CAN PROVIDE THIS SERVICE TO THEM IN ADDITION TO PERMANENT MAKEUP OR TATTOOING!