SEMINARS FLIGHT 915 TATTOO FESTIVAL AT THE CRADLE OF AVIATION MUSEUM
REMBER ORELLANA-Saturday September 12th TIMES TBA
No Limits Tattoo Show – Saturday SEPTEMBER 12TH TIMES TBA-
Rember Orellana Seminar Smooth shading, Originality,and the Importance of Detail”
Learn from one of the best Black and Grey artists working today, Rember Orellana
Some of the topics that he will be covering are:
- Getting Creative
- Good Craftsmanship (straight lines, smooth shading)
- Dimension and Flow
- Accents of color in black & Gray
- Tips to stimulate your imagination while tattooing.
Order Now! Limited Availability.
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH 11pm FREE SEMINAR! WORKING SHOW ARTISTS ONLY
Velvet Panther Seminar – “The Untold Future”
We are giving you vital information to assist you in an unpredictable future. Our beloved industry is evolving faster than ever, and you need to stay up to date with documents, best practices and changes that are coming! This seminar is NOT for the public, be prepared to show you credentials. Special guests from our community to sit in on a special “round table Q & A” panel to be announced.
• Insurance Terminology – What it all means and how it applies to you
• Become Aware – Understand what’s covered and what’s NOT
• Questions – Know what to ask when shopping around for insurance
• Pricing – The bottom line
• Legal Stuff – 1099 Contracts and Release Forms
• State & County Laws – Regulations and Exposure Control
• Claims – What to do if something bad happens
This seminar will help you steer clear of the policies currently being sold everywhere. You have worked hard to get where you are, you need to know the insurance portion of your business and how to NOT waste your money on poor coverage.
Please Register for this FREE Seminar! Limited Availability.